As we are all aware, finals are quickly approaching. Here are a few tips and questions to ask yourself as you come into the home stretch.
Have a paper due during finals week?
- When do you want to have the outline completed?
- When should the rough draft be completed so that you can take it to the Writing Center for review? http://www.northeastern.edu/english/writing-center/
Is your exam cumulative?
- Is there a study guide?
- When are you going to review the previous material?
- Who can you actively study with?
- Avoid that all-nighter by using a planner or calendar to write all this down.
Keep up with your deadlines.
Cross things off as you do them-literally, it feels good!
If you miss a deadline-don’t be discouraged, just go back and figure out how you can adjust and make it happen.
Don’t forget to include healthy habits, such as exercising, eating healthy and recreation into your schedule!